makes drills that cut through brick like butta. A subsidiary of Liechtenstein-based Hilti Corporation, the company manufactures and...
Account Manager – HILTI
We’re looking for vibrant, creative and persistent Account Manager (Energy & Industry) who loves challenges to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company. This is no ordinary job. Our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results, and outstanding customer service.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Establish new customers and further develop them as Company’s key accounts to meet the sales targets
Help serve Company’s existing key customers and further develop them
Build relationship and establish network with multi-levels to drive our key accounts and key projects penetration, also conducting product demonstration
Work closely with and be able to steer teams to provide value added solutions to fulfil customers’ satisfaction
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the training you need to excel in your role, including ongoing trainings and lots of responsibilities from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering (preferably in Structural / Civil Engineering)
- More than 2 years working experience in large projects, understanding the concept of capture plans and project management cycle
- Strong technical background, capable of understanding technical topics and creating action plans
- Strong application knowledge in Oil & Gas and Offshore projects
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring transparent and effective exchange between relevant teams and ability to coach the frontline teams
- Strong business acumen, understand the opportunities and make right decisions (eg. about pricing, focus applications, service offering, etc)
- Team player with customer orientation
- Distinctive, proactive and communicative personality who likes to work in an international team
- Willing to be placed in Batam, and willing to travel frequently
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com