Website Schneider Electric
is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centres, Infrastructure and Industries.
INDO_Supply Chain Manager – Schneider Electric
- Manage the supply chain of Electrical/ Electronics (EE) components and finished products at our manufacturing plants in Batam, comprising >2500 SKUs.
- Optimize supply workflows from supplier to manufacturing shop floor, and movement of finished goods to our regional distribution centres and direct customers.
- Ensure the production supplies meet our technical specifications and production forecasts.
- Work with cross-functional departments and teams to identify and address supply chain issues.
- Ensure optimization of inventory levels and costs through effective and accurate forecasting methodologies.
- Develop crisis management plans to mitigate dynamic inventory situations (shortfall, excess, quality issues, delivery issues, etc) in a fast-paced and demanding manufacturing environment.
- Develop the supply chain team members’ capabilities and optimize their performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- At least 6-8 years of experiences in supply chain and logistics management, preferably in an Electrical/ Electronics manufacturing industry.
- Possesses strong knowledge and experiences in managing large inventory and variety of raw materials and finished goods.
- Proven knowledge to develop, execute and review crisis management plans.
- Possesses strong leadership capabilities, good communication and analytical skills, and people development ability.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP system.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Willing to be stationed in BATAM.
Primary Location: ID-Riau Islands-Batam
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com