Website Schneider Electric
is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centres, Infrastructure and Industries.
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Schneider Electric
Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Consultation to and support of Hiring Managers:
- Understand recruiting needs and job requirements, and advise on most appropriate actions
- Communicate with Hiring Managers regarding the status of the recruiting process
- Sourcing and management of candidate pools:
- Identify and approach active and passive candidates through internal and external channels to fill positions in a timely manner
- Build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines
- Definition and updating of key profiles to manage future demand
- Conduct telephone/video interviews prior to candidate forwarding to Hiring Manager (shortlist)
- Represent Schneider as an Employer of Choice
- Act as first point of contact for applicants (incl. recruiting events, e.g. at universities
- Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process
- Maintain and leverage a recruiting network
- Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs
- Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence
- Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in projects as required
- 3-5 years directly relevant, comparable HR, recruitment, or high-level administrative experience required.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up, follow through, and prioritization skills required. Ability to meet deadlines and carry out assigned duties with minimal supervision required. Excellent multi-tasking ability essential.
- Must be able to identify tasks to be completed and move forward independently without prompting. Demonstrated initiative and ability to take action on information and resolve non-routine issues using sound business judgment.
- Computer literacy required. Must be proficient in spreadsheet creation/usage, word processing, email software and Internet.
- Strong communications skills, verbal, written and good listening skills. Demonstrated skills in building strong internal and external relationships. Must be able to easily develop rapport with staff at all levels.
- Very strong customer service skills and focus. Team player with willingness to get involved and assume additional responsibilities.
- Experience and/or ability to work and interact effectively with a diverse, multicultural audience.
- Recruitment experience, including recruitment support, screening candidates, behavioral-based interviewing, candidate management, and/or recruitment processes and procedures desirable.
- Prior experience working with Talent Link Recruitment (TALEO)
Primary Location: ID-Riau Islands-Batam
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com