is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry.
Principal Administrative Assistant – McDermott
Principal Administrative Assistant – (1906399)
- Prepare report including conclusions and recommends solutions to administrative problems.
- Conduct daily administrative work related to PMT and interface with Client Admin team for project administrative works
- Studies management methods to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost reduction, analyze operating practices to create new systems or revise established procedures.
- Maintains and orders office supplies & stationaries.
- High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with Code of Business Conduct.
- 12 years of varied administrative works in Oil & Gas Company.
- Bachelor Degree in Management with GPA 3.10 scale of 4.00.
- Minimum Diploma Graduate and/or possess relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in administrative works.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Primary Location: ID-Riau Islands-Batam
Job: Administration (GenSvc)
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: Jun 9, 2019, 9:44:25 PM
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com