Website PT. Flextronics Technology Indonesia
is the sketch-to-scale & trade; solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world & trade
Business Systems Analyst – PT. Flextronics Technology Indonesia
The Business System Analyst will be based in Batam, Indonesia . Responsible to determinate required improvements on the systems, supervising its correct implementation in order to meet customer’s requirements and support customer’s application.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- IT Lead for Rubicon and TML
- Support all dashboards (Work Order, TML, Yield Virtualization etc.)
- Enhance/Maintain and support 8D Management System and Tooling Management System
- Support Customer Audit by enhancement or new development to improve operational efficiency.
- IT Lead for application development
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) knowledge in Baan is preferred
- Minimal 3 years in same field
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience and general knowledge of computerized databases.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates basic functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Demonstrates skills in functional/ technical area. Use of the following tools may be required: Office Skills: telephones, data entry, office software to include word processing, spreadsheets, presentation package and database systems.
ITFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com