is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry.
Quality Inspector – McDermott
Quality Inspector – (1907065)
Task and Responsibility :
- Perform field inspection of fitting and welding in accordance with project specification and scope as noted in the ITP.
- Review and familiarize with Project AFC drawing, NDT drawing, ITP, Work Instruction and Project specification relating to assigned project.
- Execute the inspection and Quality Control activities on site, collecting the relevant objectives proofs, ensuring monitoring and coordination of quality control activities on electrical and instrument equipment/system construction, installation and mechanical completion activities.
- Conducting business & performing duties in accordance to McDermott’s ” Code of Business Conduct” and any other governing of the company.
- Practical experiences with all inspection activities related during all phases of project fabrication, erection as well as sail-away.
- University in Technical Degree.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Primary Location: ID-Riau Islands-Batam
Job: Inspection (Qlty)
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2019, 11:50:32 AM
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com