is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry.
Welding Inspector – McDermott
Welding Inspector – (1906886)
Task and Responsibility :
- Read and understand the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
- Read and understand drawing (Description, Rev, BOM, NDT, PWHT,).
- Patrol inspection and ensure at lay down areas segregated / stainless steel & carbon steel.
- Ensure welder qualification (Welder register).
- Ensure procedure qualification (WPS register).
- Verify correct materials to be weld (Material traceability-MCR compare to BOM).
- Ensure correct equipment (Validation of welding machines).
- Ensure correct consumables and WPS numbers.
- Random check electrodes / flux oven calibration record at electrodes stores.
- Check fit up prior to weld (Root gap, face, alignment, bevel angle, included angle, materials).
- Checks preheat temperature based on approved WPS prior to welding.
- Ensure tacking and welding carried out as per approved WPS.
- Receiving and reviewed CIR (Computerize Inspection Request) prior submit to others section.
- Request for PWHT, PMI and performed Hardness/Ferrites test if necessary.
- Follow up and monitor repair if any.
- Follow up daily NDT result then release spools / items for painting or erection.
- When assigned to Craft training Centre (Welding School), perform duties as per QP-27.
- Visit PCM to review and sign off visual reports.
- Filling all related inspection documents in respective areas for back up purpose.
- When assigned to Craft Training Centre (Welding School), perform duties as per QP-027.
- Verifies approved WPS, Welders and tacker intended to the project have properly been qualified.
- High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with the code of business conduct.
- 10 years experiences as minimum.
- Minimum Senior High School.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Primary Location: ID-Riau Islands-Batam
Job: Inspection (Qlty)
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2019, 11:46:06 AM
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com