Website NSP Tech
is a Singapore company in consumer electronics, medical, telecommunications, automotive, contract manufacturing and other industries.
Engineering Engineer / Manager – NSP Tech
Position (located in Batam, Indonesia):
We are a progressive Singapore company. Our one-stop solution manufacturing facilities are ISO certified. Our production assembly, plastic injection molding, spray painting, printing, anodising, tooling and other secondary processes are able to provide solutions to global organisations in the consumer electronics, medical, telecommunications, automotive, contract manufacturing and other industries. We require enterprising and resourceful staff to join our organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage; provide leadership and training to staff to achieve company’s goals and engineering objectives.
- Provide technical expertise, solutions and support for new projects and programs.
- Implement and ensure compliance with good engineering practices in a plastic injection molding and assembly operations environment.
- Work in collaboration with sales, design and development, tooling qualification and production to provide engineering support.
- Communicate effectively at all levels and manage cross functional teams from all disciplines of the business to achieve the desired technical and quality goals.
- Monitor and improve on key performance indicators and report results to management.
- Engage customers and present professional, high quality services at all times ensuring excellent support is given with regard to their projects. It is important that technical issues are managed quickly and that customer queries are responded to in a timely fashion.
To succeed in this job role, the incumbent should possess:
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience preferably in the plastic injection moulding and assembly industry.
- Conversant with injection mold tooling concepts, concept design, tool trials, NPI, FMEA, DOE and a good understanding of injection molding production processes.
- Willing to be stationed in Batam, Indonesia.
Interested candidates to please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com