is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry.
Associate Production Piping Engineer – McDermott
Task and Responsibility :
- Support for fabrication – installation – issuing material – monitor – followup and prioritizing Line work and punchlist clearance and Hydrotest and MC.
- Resolve technical issue at site.
- Review and understand Engineering policies and Yard procedures, participate in any improvements where required.
- Support Division Engineering for providing input to the bid and historical data from the projects.
- Attending/ provide training and provide feedback or improvement as required.
- Review Project Documents includes scope of work, project specifications and drawings.
- Review bulk (incl. top up) materials procurements process and prepare Material Purchase List.
- Review drawing, MTO and requisitions, highlight any shortages to Procurement/Project Team.
- Participate during constructability review.
- Prepare Work Pack Index and update as necessary.
- Approve relevant fabrication drawings and review Work Pack deliverables in accordance with Work Pack Index.
- Ensure materials, fabrications and installations are in accordance with the specifications and drawings.
- Check the materials on order comply with drawings, specifications and schedule requirements.
- Resolve any fabrication issues occurs in fabrication and highlight to the people concerned.
- Coordinate with shop/erection floor planning to ensure compliance with the project plan.
- Monitor progress of the shop fabrication activities and highlight any concerns raised.
- Provide erection progress input and periodic monitor project progress.
- Raise Revision Orders to the Yard personnel for any works performed outside original scope of work/change of the scope.
- Prepare and monitor punch lists.
- Coordinate materials movements within the yard includes drop off management.
- Support and adhere of the implementation of safe working practice (incl. participates to BBSM), high quality, productivity and compliance with the code of business conducts.
- Coordinating with the Piping Installation Superintendent and Mechanical Completion Team in preparing and clearing any construction punch list items and testing requirements.
- Responsible in executing Hydrotesting based on the Test Packages which are already released for testing.
- High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with the code of business conducts.
- Minimum 1-2 year possess as relevant position.
- Bachelor Degree.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://id.indeed.com/lihat-lowongan-kerja?t=Associate Production Piping Engineer&c=McDermott&l=Batam&jk=ab7e54f86486c68f&rtk=1delllune7idi800&from=rss→