is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry.
Associate Certification Tech – McDermott
Task and Responsibility :
- Ensuring that approved drawings are progressively set up and recorded / entering into system accurately.
- Generate material certificate records (MCR), obtain customer and third-party approval and generate traceability reference table from approved MCR.
- Ensuring Computerize Inspection Requests (CIR) are progressively recorded / entering into system before performing NDT (if any).
- Ensuring Material Traceability Numbers are progressively recorded / entering into system refer to material list in the approved drawing and MCR index.
- Ensuring NDT result on CIR are progressively recorded / entering into system once received after reviewed by NDT coordinator.
- Ensuring and reviewing certification packages such as: Drawing, WHSS, MTN NDT, PWHT, PMI, Ferrite, Hardness test Reports, are compliance as per project requirements and signed off by all related parties prior to submit to customers.
- Prepare as-built dossier index as per approved procedures for each project.
- Progressively compiling all related documents as per as-built dossier index and make original hard copy and soft and soft copy, as determined.
- Reproduce as-built dossier as per project requirements.
- Transmit all as-built dossier hard copy + soft copy to project document control for final storage.
- High standard of safe working practice, quality and productivity as well as compliance with the code of business conduct.
- Perform certification duties, PCM data entry, documentation control and Dossiers compilation for project fabrication structures and piping.
- Perform daily data entry welding log sheet drawing, NDT result, material traceability into PCM system.
- Ensuring that project certification records are progressively compiled to ensure accuracy and traceability is maintained. They shall submit certification packages to the Customers and Certifying Authority for review and approval.
- Having experiences with handling test package and able to resolves welding/NDE documentation issues is required..
- Minimum Senior High School graduate or process relevant experience
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Source: Lowongan di Batam | Indeed.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:http://id.indeed.com/lihat-lowongan-kerja?t=Associate Certification Tech&c=McDermott&l=Batam&jk=64134d4be8bd86f3&rtk=1delllune7idi800&from=rss→